Monday, July 13, 2009

VARIOUS NEWS

I'm over my ranting about the cans that Wayne gave away. We are still saving cans, but I'm not sure who we are saving them for. Oh, well. It doesn't really matter, i guess.

Scooter Store guy came by last week with the oxygen tank holder for my new chair. Now, if I could just get the chair out of the house, I would be all ready to go.

Dr. Coleman's office called last week and said that all the samples they took during the colonoscopy were beneign, and I would not have to go back for two years. That was good news. Then a short time ago, his office called to say they had an amended report, and that I showed precancerous cells in some of the samples. So, at the end of the month I need to go back for another colonoscopy to make sure they got all of the bad cells. There go my trips to Denver and Texas. Maybe I will make it by fall.

Less than a month until Garret and Kalee get home. I am getting very excited to see them. I'm not sure how much time they will have here before he reports to Fort Meade, but believe it will be around three weeks.

I got a coupon from Red Lobster in my email, good for a free dessert or appetitizer. Red Lobster sounds so good, but I think we are going to wait until weather improves before we go. Temperature isn't so bad today, in the middle eighties, but humidity is terrible.

Don will be moving up this next weekend, to begin working in Liberty again. Terri will be staying in Texas, while they attempt to sell their home. She is dreading all the getting ready; packing, etc. Wish I could help her.

No comments: