Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NERVOUS WRECK

We got a phone call from the police department about fifteen minutes ago. The storage shed we rent has been broken into. We had a really heavy lock on it, so someone wanted in badly. Wayne has gone out to see if he can tell what has been taken. We had so much stuff in there, both our's and Garret's. The most valuable thing was Garret's motorcycle. Hopefully they didn't take it. A lot of things had no value to anyone but us, but there were a few things of value in the shed. I am just waiting for Wayne to get home.

Speaking of sheds I have better information about one. Wayne, with help from Kathy's son Ethan, spent between two and three weeks building Kathy a shed for her back yard. They did a pretty good job. I'll have to post a picture later.

I have to admit that I enjoyed the time while Wayne was working on the shed. I haven't had much time to myself since Wayne retired, just a couple of hours now and then, and I had really missed that. I even got a few things done while he was at Kathy's house, but I also just wasted a lot of time. Enjoyable.

Garret and Kalee will be coming home from England in a couple of months. It will be so good to see them. Garret will then be stationed in Maryland, at Fort Meade, so we will be able to travel to see them from time to time.

Wayne just called. He doesn't think anything was stolen from our storage shed. He said that they went through a bunch of stuff, but it didn't appear that they had taken anything. Garret's motorcycle is still there, too. What a relief! Guess it pays to have nothing but junk. lol

Going to get off here, now.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Wow! I am glad they didn't take anything.