Saturday, August 22, 2009

Congratulations to Garret

I can't believe that I left this out of my other blog! A few months ago Garret took the tests for advancement to Staff Sgt. Thursday the results were posted, and he passed with flying colors. It will still be a while before he is actually promoted, but at least he knows that he passed and the promotion is coming. I didn't doubt but what he would pass, but it was still good to hear for sure.

Have a ham in the oven, and it really smells good! Will probably just have hot ham sandwiches tonight, and then in a day or so we'll cook a big pot of beans. The best thing about air conditioning is being able to eat whatever you want any time of year.

Have to tell you about Wayne and cell phones next time.

1 comment:

Family Man said...

Hi Ann,

Congrats to Garret. I remember when I made SSgt. it caught me totally by surprise. Tell him to take a break, but to start studying soon for Tsgt.

Hope ya'll are having a good w/e.

FM